The Sleepshirt Short Sleep Shirt
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. The linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
We describe this fabric as lightweight, semi opaque, crisp, and textured.
Made of 100% linen. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws
Care Instructions: Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
Style Number: 300
Made in Canada with pride
*Refer to size chart for specific fit, but generally, OS fits sizes XS-XL, OS+ fits sizes L/XL-2X/3X, and OS++ fits sizes 2X-4X*